Monday 6 July 2009

Photo Update !

Whayy, so I finally got my friend to come and take photos (a bit of tit for tat since she needed them for a school photography project!) So here you go:













I like the last photo - looks like shes doing extended trot :P I also got my mum to film me ride, and I noticed my lower legs really aren't still. From the ground it does look as if I'm constantly pumping her to keep going, which obviously removes the responsibility of the horse to maintain gait. However when I'm on her I definately don't feel myself doing that, so I'm going to ask Rachel/Lyla about it next week (yayyy!!)

Also, she is quite on the forehand and I want to know a natural way to bring her weight into her hind so that she can become more collected etc. I'm gonna be bombarding the instructors with questions next week!

Jo x

No comments: