Tuesday 7 July 2009

Rain, rain go away!

What a load of tosh! School finishes and so the skies greet us with rain and thunder. Hardly fair!!

Anyway, gives me plenty of time to watch parelli dvds, read about horses, brush up on my polish etc. Also, to plan my future :)

AND...to get more and more excited about the course NEXT WEEK!! WOOO!! haha

Anyway, I'm gutted that the fast track course won't be available in the UK next year, especially since my mum offered to help me pay. But never mind, there'll be other opportunities. I'm on too much of a summer high to be very bothered.

So, since next summer currently has no horse plans, I've been thinking whether I will embark on a road trip across Europe with my horse and base myself in Poland for the summer. Because of A-levels I'll be finished VERY early, and I have friends out there who will look after her for me if I want to dash off to majorca or barbados with friends. It would be exciting, but I haven't even looked into the cost. We'll see!!!

So the rain means little time has been spent with Olivia, so I've not got much to update with. Hope everyones having a fab summer! x

No comments: