Monday 1 June 2009

so the wintec wide really is wide...!!

Just when i thought this was going to be the worst three days of my life (biology and chemistry exams), my saddle arrived! YAY!

After tearing it out of the box, I held it up and ohh boy is that a wide saddle! I put it on the banister and it takes up pretty much all the hall way. My horse realllyy isn't that fat! No matter, I have faith in the parelli system and I'm sure she'll find it comfortable on top of the theraflex pad :)

So now its sitting at home, ready for me to take it down to the stables on Wednesday and trial it. Poor Olivia, her holiday is over, but yay for me! x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and well? how'd it go????
Ive just got mine and im thinking not only what you thought but also - when i put it on his back it looks like a pea on a drum!! The saddle flaps dont even come 1/2 way down his back!!!

what did you find ??
mousey1 from forum savvy club xx