Saturday 23 May 2009

Undemanding Time

Since exams have started, and I've got a lot going on at the moment, undemanding time with Olivia seems so much more appealing than playing. I went down today, just wanting to work more on L3 stage 1, and Olivia was just ah-mah-zing. WOW. I did so little and she gave so much, I was so happy that after ten minutes I let her back into the field, and I just sat in there.

And, being one of those who finds it difficult to sit still and do nothing, I decided to make a daisy chain out of the MILLION daisys in the field. First I was making a bracelet, which turneed into a necklace, and THEN I thought, why don't I make a necklace for Olivia!? So after literally an hour making this chain, it was long enough to go around Olivia's neck. My plan was to take a photo and put up here to show off. Did that happen? No. Because my dam mare ATE IT!! All that effort. Pfff.

What was cool was that the whole time I was making it Olivia stayed dead close to me, following me when I moved and generally keeping guard! Nawwww!!!

Can't wait for exams to be over (only 2 weeks) and then I'll be FREE FREE FREE (except for another 3 weeks of school...). But I'll ignore that :)

Hope you all are having fun :D x

No comments: