Saturday 2 May 2009

DAM THIEVES!

Just got a call, and our tack room at the yard has been broken into :( :(

They took my wintec saddle and parelli bridle (with mecate reins, bit etc.) along with just about everyone elses stuff :(

THANK GOD they left behind my newly bought theraflex pad - clearly didn't know what that was worth!! BUT ARGGHHHHHHHH

WHYYY OH WHY must there be people like this in the world ?!! Its soo upsetting, especially because the parelli bridles are so hard to get hold of now. I'm so glad I keep all my parelli stuff in a different place, if that had gone as well that would quite possibly be £1000s down the drain...

BUT, when I got the call I was afraid that something had happened to Olivia (god forbid), and so this seems like a relatively small loss, compared to what was going through my mind...phhewwwww!!!

Rant over, Happy bank holiday weekend :) x

No comments: