Sunday 3 May 2009

:)

Had a couple of good sessions with Olivia! Shes just moved fields into a haven, full of long lush grass and boy does it show! So shes being a bit of a LBIII, lets go slooowww girl ! So we have been.

As well as working on the patterns, we are working through the first stage of the level 3 booklet. So speeding up the back up and sideways. I didn't focus so much on sideways today, but we definately had a speedier back up. Lots of licking and chewing!

The lack of saddle also gave me incentive to work on my bareback riding, and she offered the lovliest trot around a weave, so we left it at that and I rode her into the field, took off her halter and just played friendly game on her back while she ate. When I was poo picking the field, Olivia would not leave me alone! It was soo cool!! Usually she'll come over once (at the very most twice), but today she just kept checking out what I was doing! It sucks that I have exams at such a nice time of year, and shes in such a good mood as well!!

I CAN NOT WAIT for the July course with Lyla & Rachel!! Brriiiinng on july! x

No comments: