Tuesday 13 January 2009

Pictures :)

I've created a picasa account for myself, to upload photos and such, and I've added an album of pictures of me and Olivia since day 1! Heres a link if you're interested:
http://picasaweb.google.com/joandolivia/JoAndOlivia?feat=directlink#5290870780243904786

Anyway, I've completed part 1 of L&HB behaviour!!

Over the weekend it was sooo cold! On Saterdauy I couldn't bare it, and so just went out to spend some quality time with Olivia , grooming and that. Then on Sunday it warmed up a little and we did some goooodd playing!

A new horse has been introduced into Olivia's herd, and APPARENTLY shes being a bit mean!! But then shes started to make friends with her, so all is good! I've noticed that when dominating other horses, she usually uses her nose/mouth and hardly ever kicks. Then, when I'm playing with her shes sooo nosy, she just has to stick that nose EVERYWHERE!

I don't know how I didn't make that connection before, but I'm glad I realise now because she really does push people about with that nose!

Apart from that, its school during the week. :( I wish I could driivee!!

Oh well, see you all later xx

1 comment:

coc_parelli said...

Hey Jo and Olivia!

I loved the pics! You are so right..her and Cocoa do look a ton a like now that I've seen more pics. of her. I swear the expression Olivia has in pic. #16 looks like the spitting image of Cocoa too, and #8 and #13 too! haha

She is big! I love it! :)

I also noticed her nameplate! haha How cute!! :)

Savvy Out,
Olivia, Cocoa, and Dixie