Sunday 12 April 2009

I got me a show jumper!

Happy Easter to everyone!

Today, a lovely lady at the stables set up a grid and invited everyone to come and have a go, and since I've always enjoyed jumping and Olivia seems to have talent (see picture a few blogs earlier), I thought SURE! So off we went, everyone else looking good and smart on their thoroughbreds, and me in my trainers and rope bridle...

:P

Anyway. It was 4 bounces and then 2 unrelated jumps and my horse just flew over them all. Everyone was fairly impressed (I think..) but I was in a bit of shock because not only had my horse behaved beautifully in a arena with 1 crazy little pony shooting all over the place and about 6 other horses but she just offered to jump. WOW WOW WOW!!

It's definately something I'm going to pursue. I'm so impressed with her, but I run the risk of repeating myself if I write much more! So believe me, she is amazing !!!

Woopdidooo x

No comments: