Saturday 11 April 2009

Camera Shy

ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!

Its very frustrating - I've been practising my online audition for a while now, and it's really good when there is NO ONE watching...not even a bird...
But then my mum comes along with the camera and it all goes to pot :( Its quite shocking! Its happened about a gizzilion times, and I do realllyy want some kind of formal accomplishment, and a string, ANY COLOUR WILL DO!!

But nope. What happens is I tense up and I seriously want EVERYTHING to be perfect. The thing that runs through my mind is, 'oh my god...what's pat parelli going to think when he sees me do this ?!!!??'. But I'm sure he'd think 'oh, theres some one who is at least TRYING to do best for her horse'....

Well...we can keep trying I guess. I just don't want to have to pay a fee, come May!! So except from the filming, all is good in Olivialand.

Jo x

No comments: