Saturday 21 March 2009

Auditions

I'm really quite keen to get my level 2 string, thats not to say I'm really ready for my level 2 string!! My last attempt to film went horribly wrong and I lost all emotional fitness and just sat in a huff for the rest of the day, so I decided to put it off. So I thought, hey it's a beautiful day, mum's free, why don't we just film for 10 minutes? It's not really the standard I would have liked, I wouldn't get a level 2 pass, but it's all practise at making us a little bit less camera shy!!

Anyway, it starts off all right (friendly) but the trot to back up Olivia just goes off where she wants!! Then figure of 8 is ok, a few hicups, but I loose my emotional fitness a bit when sideways goes pear shaped. And then a squeeze turns into a yoyo but HEY! It's all a giant learning curve!!

Anyway, I wrote this and I was going to attach the 10min long video I made, but THEN I thought, NAHHHH!! My mum also made a few other videos of me and Olivia, so I've put them all together into a montage, and there are a few bits from the audition video in there, but I think this is much more interesting and its shorter :)

No comments: