Sunday 1 February 2009

Snow!!!

Whayy, we FINALLY got some snow today!! It wouldn't settle, but was still very pretty! And it came while I was playing with Olivia, and she looked so pretty with white on her fluffy coat :D!!

When I went to the field today, Olivia was watching me the whoollee way in. Then rather than walk away and make me play the catching game for a while, she came to me!! HOW HAPPY!!

So I tried to make our play session as good as possible, so that next time she'll want to come to me as well. We took everything reeeeaaaaall slooooooooooow, which she seemed to appreciate, although towards the end she started to try and barge , so I just got her standing still and then we went back home.

I wish I could spend more time with her, I already know EXACTLY what my barn is going to look like :) (think smallville style...!!)
Jo x

No comments: