Friday 19 December 2008

Tri-Polar?

Photobucket

Its getting real hard to read Olivia's horseanality, I think this is going to have to be my priority now, because she changes between these three (LBE, LBI and RBE) sooooo quickly, and almsot without any sign !

Like today, she'd be throwing all sorts of challenges at me (i want to run, bolt, rear, buck) but then she'd stop and say 'well yano what, i think i'll come and stand quietly with you now!'

And then off she goes again!!!

Luckily, my christmas holidays have begun and my mum is taking until the new year off, which means i have lots of time to spend with Olivia, and we can improve our relationship.

I've vowed to spend UNLIMITED undemanding time with her, and there are some cracks we need to mend in the friendly game!! I now notice I've sorted abandoned these, because I've been so direct line and thinking about the END RESULT!
MISTAAAKKKEE

I'll keep you all updated on our progress :)

Jo, xx

No comments: