Wednesday 24 December 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

WOOHOOOO!!!!!

Ok, so I'm polish and we celebrate 'wigilia' on christmas eve, basically this is a looong dinner followed by opening your presents (yep, we open them a day early...ish...!!)

So, the point of that is, my AMAZING parents bought me the L&HB!!! YAAAAYYYYY!! So who's not getting ANY sleep tonight? Add that to last nights lack of sleep because of the TV Shows section which has been uploaded onto the savvy club website!
The amount of savvy I'm going to learn before the year is out is ...well...a LOT!!!!!!

Everything with Olivia is going grreeatt!! We've been playing a lot with patterns, and I begun some finesse patterns with her. She's going beautifully! In freestyle, I'm starting to use the carrot sticks rather than the reins, and its good until Olivia gets going fast towards the gate (which is where we have a problem with the brakes!!)

And of course driving from zone 5!! I'll upload a pic because I HATE big blocks of writing!!!
23.12.08


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
Lots of love, Jo xxxx

2 comments:

coc_parelli said...

YAY! L&HB is SO great!! Good for you...that is a great X-mas present!

We haven't opened our X-mas presents yet..maybe tonight (fingers crossed) otherwise tomorrow morning! :) I can't wait!

Olivia looks great! I still can't get over how much she looks like Cocoa..a star and snip too! And how I have the same name as her! lol How cool!

Can't wait to hear more..and what you think of L&HB!

Merry Christmas!
P.S. Where is your snow? :)

Savvy Out,
Olivia, Cocoa, and Dixie

coc_parelli said...

Thanks for the comment! :) Cocoa and Olivia do look a lot alike! Haha..yah my horses had fun dressing up..well they actually preferred to be eating but oh well.

Just curious. How many hands is Olivia? She's looks pretty big..my Cocoa is only 14.2! :)

I love your 2nd photo of you and Olivia at the top of the page with the sun in the backround! How cool!

Savvy Out,
Olivia, Cocoa, and Dixie

P.S. We sometimes get snow in March and April too..Uggh Minnesota winters! Last year we got two feet over Spring break and hardly any over Winter break! lol