Thursday 15 October 2009

Poorly Pony

Poor Olivia was feeling down over the last couple of days with a mild colic :( She hadn't touched her food (this is a horse that literally inhales her food normally) and she was very uncomfortable. Annoyingly, my mum wasn't home and so I couldn't get down to the stables, but lovely lovely Emma and Sharon stayed until about 11.30pm to wait for the vet to come down and take a look and to make sure she was ok before she was left for the night. I love where I stable my horse :D :D

Today I went down straight after lessons, and she was much perkier (phewww) and was eating her hay. Took her for a little walk to stretch her legs coz she wasn't turned out, and by the time I left she was looking a lot happier (as was I).

It was a bit of shock because my horse is never ill, and also because its really difficult for me to be down there and I trust everyone 100% but I'd like to be with her. At least its all good now, as long as nothing happens next week when I'm away in Rome with school. Then I have a week free so I can begin to bring her back into work, and we can really dive in level 3.

And in brilliant news, I've booked my driving test for December, so FINGERS CROSSED!!!!

No comments: