Sunday 6 September 2009

What happened to time ?!

I can't actually believe I haven't posted since I got back from Turkey. It's like every single second has been jam packed.

I had a brilliant holiday, got nice and tanned, and am safely back in chilly UK. Olivia is fantastic, she really couldn't be better. I'm gutted I have so little time to work with her because just before school started we really started to accelerate our learning.

But now its my final year of school, which means from now until October is packed full of university applications, personal statement etc. And then its packing everything in for the a levels at the end of the year. So literally all I got at the minute is weekends. And even then its not great because 8 - 2 I'm working and really tierd by the time I can do work with her. But oh well.

Good news, we went to see a car the other day and we've put a deposit on it and its coming home next week YAYYY!! Its a 2006 little black polo, super cute. I've got lessons planned and hopefully I'll find a minute to book my theory. My goal is to pass before christmas, and then I can go to Olivia every day.

So theres a super rushed update on my life, its 9:20 pm and I'm shattered and rushing this.

Hopefully I'll be able to get someone to take some photos soon, and hope you're all progressing well !

Jo and Olivia xx

No comments: