Thursday 13 November 2008

College

Well, being in 6 form (or college, w/e) means that I have NOOO time to spend with my horse, gutted :(

But it DOES mean I have lots of time to plan my future :)

I have decided that I pretty much definately want to go on a 5 day savvy camp next July with Kaye Thomas!!! Exciting? I think so!!!

Anyway, the point is COST and this obviously isn't going to come cheap! And so begins my business career! At the moment I am searching around my home for random things that I can sail on ebay, and then I'll be getting my self a job (hopefully at the stables!!!) during the holidays, and hopefully (i repeat, HOPEFULLY!!!) I'll have enough saved up for next summer!!!

Then comes task number 2, theres no point getting ahead of myself and raising money for this course, when it is actually a level 3 course and i am level 2!! But becasue I have started everything in level 2, and we are doing quite well, I think buy then we will have some good ideas of level 3

If not, then never mind! I'll have a LOT of money saved up, all ready for the next course that i CAN do!

Excited much, I defineately am! Especially becasue I've got a real initiative to do this!
wahheeyy!!

Much love ! x

No comments: