Monday 8 August 2011

Show Jumping Successes

I never gave an update about how things went at the show a few weeks ago. I entered three classes - Ridden hunters, Ridden foreign breeds and 2"3 jumps. Ridden hunters we came 3rd (out of 3 so no biggie) and foreign breeds we got a 4th (of 5). Concluded that we don't like showing :P Obviously we had tongue issues through the whole thing and kept picking up the wrong leg in canter. I wasn't especially gutted because I only really wanted to jump, and I wish that I had not bothered with the showing but done the 2"6 as well because despite being 1st in the ring we came third :) She did a lovely clear round and I played the corner on the turn to the last jump too safe so we lost of to (only) 2 people. So so so happy!
Here are some pictures from the day. My mum didn't enjoy the showing either so didn't bother with taking any pictures of it! I've also got 2 pictures pending that the show photographer took. I'll put them up when I get them.




Got a few things coming up before France, but I am so excited about it :) Just about everything for the way there is planned now, just a waiting game.
Jo xxx

No comments: